Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- read store info. We use domain to identify the store, that uses the App at the moment. We also keep the merchant's email address to be able to contact him in case of any questions or issues.
- read and write store products. We use the permission to read products to display the products list in the App. The write permissions is required to add some meta information to the products that are involved into the countup widgets. We do not store any product related information except their IDs.
- write store themes. In order to have the App working, a few snippets should be added to the Theme during the App's installation. This is an automated process.
- write script tags. In order to have the App working, a script tag should be added to the store front during the App's installation. This is an automated process.
- read orders history. In order to provide the aggregated statistics the App imports the orders history. Mostly there are the order items IDs, prices and quantity.
We do not store any customer personal information in the App.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Your personal information that is collected by the App is not shared with 3rd parties.
Your Rights If you are a European resident
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When the App is installed on the Site, we will maintain the store domain and email unless and until the merchant asks us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.